Monday, August 31, 2009

Rockabye Kristen...

I feel like I had the worst night's sleep last night. I couldn't shut my brain down. Everytime I closed my eyes, it started going. I think it was a mixture of daydreams and regular dreams. But it was hard to tell the difference. All I know is I woke up constantly feeling as if I hadn't slept at all. Not to mention having to pee every hour. Ugh. If this is my body's way of preparing, eff you body. Shouldn't you be letting me take it all in now, while I still can? That's what a nice body would do...
I've also been having stomach pains and problems lately. Just another side effect of pregnancy apparently. I know I only have a month to go, but I think this is gonna be the longest month of my life.

Regular weekly update to come later. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then, and be in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment