Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby shower gifts

So here are a few of the bigger gifts from the shower, the ones we have set up so far (or that didn't need setting up). There are more that I will add later, once I get them in order. But I thought some of you might like to see these, rather than waiting for the rest. More to come later.


Crib all set up with the mattress, bedding and mobile (I didn't take a picture of the mattress itself, but you can see it in there)


Crib bedding


Mobile


Jim. He is our pelican laundry hamper. Super adorable.


Glider rocking chair. So great and comfortable!


Homemade, personalized and super-soft blanket


Closeup of the picture on the blanket


Stroller and carseat. It even tells the time and temperature!


Really soft swing


Bouncer (even comes with a teething ring)


Bathtub


Bumbo seat


Nursing pillow

2 comments:

  1. I love the mobile and Jim. Also, I really love Jamie's blanket. She did such a spectacular job!

    I can't wait to see everything in action when Amy gets here :)

    ReplyDelete