Thursday, June 18, 2009

Worrying, what I happens when I have nothing better to do

Earlier this week I was cleaning the kitchen floor. When I tried to step over the wet part of the floor, I didn't step far enough and I slipped and fell. First I landed on my butt, but then the slippery bleach made me fall to my back. I hurt myself a little, but I thought that since I landed on my back and not my stomach, the baby would be fine. But now, she hardly moves and I can't help but worry I did something to her.
Last week she was moving quite a bit, then she started to slow down, only moving a few times a day, and gradually every day getting slower. And that started before I fell. So the lack of movement isn't necessarily related, but I still can't help but be afraid. She hasn't moved at all today. I don't feel like anything is deathly wrong. I am sure she's alive in there, I think I'm more afraid I caused her brain damage or something like that.
I know I am probably worried over nothing. I go to the doctor Tuesday, so I will talk to her about it then.


On a happier note, Brandon and I are dog-sitting for the next week, starting last night, so that's been fun. Her name is Scout and she is a beagle. Very cute, but I think she uses the restroom almost as much as I do. And has an endless supply of energy.

Also, the apartment is almost together, so I think I might start taking a few pictures so everyone can see it :)
Those to come soon.

2 comments:

  1. Try drinking some ice water or eating a candy bar so you'll feel her move, it'll make you feel better. Trust me , you'd have to do A LOT worse to cause brain damage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the baby grows, it starts to run out of room so the movements eventually slow down. Just relax and put your feet up. If you can think of anything that you would eat or do that would make her move then try doing that. I don't think you did anything though.

    ReplyDelete