Monday, June 22, 2009

26 Weeks + Apartment Pictures

How your baby's growing:
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.


I wanted to say thank you to those of you who reassured me after my last post, and apologize to those of you I made worry. I think everything is fine. She has started moving a little more again. Still as much as she used to, but a little more. And I've been feeling good as well, so I am sure everything is fine :)
I'll still talk to the doctor when I see her tomorrow. I'm also gonna talk to her about how soon the baby can travel after she is born. Airlines say 7 days, but I want to make sure with the dr anyway. We are in the early stages of planning a trip to San Antonio in October, 1-3 weeks after she is born. We want to go back to visit family, but I want to make sure Brandon can go, so we are hoping to make it while he will be off for paternity leave.
And, I get my results back from the glucose test tomorrow, so I hope I pass!


Here is another picture I got in my e-mail.


And my 26 week picture



And now, the virtual tour of our new apartment. We still have a few things to fix up, a couple more changes will be made, but it's already better than when we moved in :)

We didn't paint the walls, but it's growing on me

The living room



Bedroom


Hallway

Kitchen


Bathroom


The end. It's not very big, but it's good for us.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable bathroom set.

    That paint is bright! But doesn't look too bad. It's funky!

    This post is great. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your apartment! Well done!

    ReplyDelete