Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A-

Doctor's appointment went pretty well. I passed my glucose test. Woo, gimme sugar! ;)
Heartbeat was good, so doctor said everything is fine. And my weight is improving, but I still gotta work on it a little.

So all is well.

And, our vacation plans are looking bright! We looked more into how much time Brandon gets to take off. We previously thought it was 5 weeks, because that's what Quebec gives for paternity benefits, but since I won't be taking any time off work, he gets to use the 'parental' benefits as well. So basically, Quebec is gonna pay him most of his current salary to take off 28 weeks.
I guess if we're gonna have a baby, Quebec is the place to do it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I definitely think you guys should use that time to visit your darling sister-in-law/sister.

    Amy should be exposed to the amazingness that is Christmas/winter in NYC. We can put her in a baby ice skates!!! By then she'll be three months old and a total hoss, just like her awesome Aunt Melissa.

    ReplyDelete