Monday, July 27, 2009

31 Weeks

How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

All better after last week's sickness. For the most part at least. I've been getting nauseaous in the morning, but it goes away pretty quickly.

I can see my stomach move now. It's like something out of a sci-fi movie. So weird. I keep expecting a little gremlin to break through the skin and run away laughing.

Other than that, nothing new really. I start going to the doctor every two weeks instead of once a month. I'm hoping that somehow makes time go by quicker. I am counting down the days!

And finally, this week's picture. And can I just say that each week, taking these pictures gets more and more depressing. I almost want to make Brandon start doing these posts so I don't have to look at them, haha. He is the one who made the blog after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment