Monday, July 6, 2009

28 Weeks

How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


I'm now officially in the third trimester. Two thirds over and 3 months left to go! Though I guess now I am getting to the hard part again. First part sucked. Second part was easy. Now it's gonna be a whole new adventure.
My hands and feet are starting to get swollen every night. I can hardly wear my rings sometimes. And if I do put them on, I have to take them off with dish soap.

And now I gotta start counting movements. Doctor says I have to feel her move at least 10 times a day. I don't thing that will be a problem with as much as she wiggles around. I was reading last night with the book resting on my stomach and she kicked and the entire book moved. She's
getting strong in there.

Lately I've also started to wonder what she's gonna look like. So far I'm thinking blonde, wavy hair and green eyes. What do you all think? Any guesses?


No comments:

Post a Comment