Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 18

How your baby's growing:

Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.



So, the new pants are still comfortable, but I feel like I need suspenders to hold them up. They are still a little big. Luckily, my belt seems to still fit (on the last hole), so it's working for now. I think this picture sums it up pretty well, haha.
Nothing really new on the baby front. It was a gorgeous day outside, 84 degrees I believe it was, so I went to the park to read. And then to the grocery store. It was definitely nice getting out in the warm weather, but my feet were so tired by the time I got home. I'm pretty sure my converse aren't gonna work for me much longer.


Also having nothing to do with the baby, Brandon and I are starting French classes next week. Wish us luck! We really need to learn French, so I hope these go well.


And last but not least. A new picture. It's not quite as clear as the other ones, but I like the 'effect' it has on it. I think it looks pretty neat  :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute pregnant. I wish I was there to go through it all with you. Actually i wish you guys were "home" so we could all share it with ya'll. I'll be there for the most important part though come hell or high water! I love you babygirl :)

    ReplyDelete