Friday, April 24, 2009

Warning: This is a post about boobs (at least, the first half of it)

They won't stop getting bigger! I bought two new bras a few weeks ago, cause my old ones didn't fit anymore. And now the new ones don't fit anymore, either!  I am afraid to buy any others. I knew they were gonna grow and whatnot, but this is getting ridiculous. I got a sports bra, so that one fits for now, it's just not as comfortable as regular ones. 


I went to the doctor today. When she was feeling around my stomach, she said the baby is pretty big and I might be farther along than we previously thought. Guess we'll find out at the ultrasound.
I also heard the heartbeat again. It was much louder this time, a lot more prominent. Last time it was quiet and hard to hear, and the baby kept moving around so it wasn't continuous.
So, baby is still there, seemingly doing well so far.


Oh, and my new favorite food is Chef Boyardee ABC's and meatballs. It's just so delicious. I love it. I wish they sold it in big cans.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't want to say anything after the last picture, but I noticed they (your boobs) had like doubled in size!

    We need to talk soon about the potential baby shower. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to break it to you but the bra thing is just horrible. You might have to break down and buy even bigger ones because if you think they're big now, wait until the milk comes in. I'm sure everyone else is telling you that already too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete