Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tiny Bump

I know, I know. I need to start taking pictures. I'll try to do it today. No promises though  ;)

If you were to look at me, you could tell I've gained a little weight, but it really looks like I've just been eating too much. The other night, I was messing with my stomach though, and feeling around the lower area, where the baby would be, and I can actually feel a tiny bump there!  It made me feel a little more pregnant and a little less like I've had too many corn dogs (which I'm trying to cut back on, but they're just so good).

We got an awesome package in the mail yesterday from Brandon's parents with a ton of good food in it and a few goodies, including some adorable Peeps salt & pepper shakers.
So we had chili dogs for dinner last night and now I think I'm gonna make some blueberry cheesecake muffins for breakfast.


Also, notice the new layout? It was made by the amazing Amy. She is also working on another one for me, so it might change again, but we'll see which one looks better. For now, I like this one a lot. We were told the blog layout was a bit boring, so with Amy's talents, we gave it a facelift. Hope it's better now  ;)


PS. It's snowing outside. I thought this was April? Ugh. I was so happy warm weather was coming...

2 comments:

  1. It snowed here today too!! I was so upset.

    Thanks for the facelift and I look forward to seeing pictures and sending them along to the clamoring masses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, pictures. Bring them on!

    ReplyDelete